Life Stage Groups (LSG) at Central are for adults and they meet during the 9 am class time before worship. As a growing church that has been blessed by God in so many ways, we know that we must be good stewards of what he has blessed us with, including the blessings of each other as fellow disciples!
We want every member to have the opportunity to walk alongside fellow believers to grow together, serve together and reach out together to share the good news of Jesus with our community. We do this by forming groups along the lines of shared life stage and/or age groups.
Each Life Stage is very different in the demands of daily life, family needs, free time, available resources and more. Having groups of people from similar backgrounds helps us grow together more naturally.
Classes meet either in the main auditorium on the south side of 6th Street, or in the Spiritual Growth Center (SGC) on the north side of 6th Street.
Our LSG’s are organized as follows, including meeting location:
- 1A - 20’s, Post High School / College / Young Professionals and Singles (SGC North - 2nd Floor)
- 1B - 20’s, Young Married Couples (SGC North - 2nd Floor)
- 1C - 20’s-30’s, people with preschool kids or that general age group (SGC West - 2n Floor)
- 2A - 30’s-40’s, people with elementary aged kids or that general age group (SGC East - 2nd Floor)
- 2B - 40’s, people with teens or that age group (Fellowship East)
- 2C - 40’s-50’s, people with college aged kids or that general age group (Fellowship East)
- 3 - 50’s-60’s, people with college aged kids, empty nesters, pre-retirement or general age group (Fellowship West)
- 4 - late 60’s and older, Forerunners (main auditorium)
Contact Wade Poe for more information or to get in touch with your Life Stage Group
© Copyright 2018, Central Church Little Rock, All Rights Reserved.